Friday, January 23, 2015

My Art done on Letter size paper during_a-turing-test-involuntary_detention: 1 to 97...! #47 - #55














My Art done on Letter size paper during_a-turing-test-involuntary_detention: 1 to 97...! #47 - #55

 

...obliged again to a psychological med and denied to take what I take or want to...!

...denied to take what other things I take including vitamins as I want to...!

...detained indoors without outside access for 7 days...!!! then another 7 days with outside access to decompress...! let go free one week early to their "custom rules"...!

...no self defense or appeal of any normal ways not too costly...!

...MY WIFE HAS ANOTHER "head" (the Police R.C.M.P.) and way of illegal chastisement, and nothing wrong physical has happened...!

DO NOT OBLIGE TO ANYTHING OTHER THAN TIME IS STILL OVER-DOING IT...!!!


.
.
.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment